Reward, Learning and Decision Making
- Colas, J. T., Pauli, W. M., Larsen, T., Tyszka, J. M. & O'Doherty, J. P. Distinct prediction errors in mesostriatal circuits of the human brain mediate learning about the values of both states and actions: evidence from high-resolution fMRI. PLoS Comput. Biol. 13, e1005810 (2017).
- Pauli, Wolfgang M., Tobias Larsen, Sven Collette, Julian M. Tyszka, Ben Seymour, and John P. O'Doherty. 2015. "Distinct Contributions of Ventromedial and Dorsolateral Subregions of the Human Substantia Nigra to Appetitive and Aversive Learning." The Journal of Neuroscience: The Official Journal of the Society for Neuroscience 35 (42): 14220–33.
- Prevost, C., M. Liljeholm, J. M. Tyszka, and J. P. O'Doherty. 2012. "Neural Correlates of Specific and General Pavlovian-to-Instrumental Transfer within Human Amygdalar Subregions: A High-Resolution fMRI Study." Journal of Neuroscience 32 (24): 8383–90.
- Hampton, Alan N., Ralph Adolphs, J. Michael Tyszka, and John P. O'Doherty. 2007. "Contributions of the Amygdala to Reward Expectancy and Choice Signals in Human Prefrontal Cortex." Neuron 55 (August): 545–55.
- Byrge, Lisa, Julien Dubois, J. Michael Tyszka, Ralph Adolphs, and Daniel P. Kennedy. 2015. "Idiosyncratic Brain Activation Patterns Are Associated with Poor Social Comprehension in Autism." The Journal of Neuroscience: The Official Journal of the Society for Neuroscience 35 (14): 5837–50.
- Tyszka, J. Michael, Daniel P. Kennedy, Lynn K. Paul, and Ralph Adolphs. 2014. "Largely Typical Patterns of Resting-State Functional Connectivity in High-Functioning Adults with Autism." Cerebral Cortex 24 (July): 1894–1905.
- Di Martino, A., C-G Yan, Q. Li, E. Denio, F. X. Castellanos, K. Alaerts, J. S. Anderson, et al. 2014. "The Autism Brain Imaging Data Exchange: Towards a Large-Scale Evaluation of the Intrinsic Brain Architecture in Autism." Molecular Psychiatry 19 (June): 659–67.
- Tyszka, J. Michael, Daniel P. Kennedy, Ralph Adolphs, and Lynn K. Paul. 2011. "Intact Bilateral Resting-State Networks in the Absence of the Corpus Callosum." The Journal of Neuroscience: The Official Journal of the Society for Neuroscience 31 (42): 15154–62.
- Paul, Lynn K., Warren S. Brown, Ralph Adolphs, J. Michael Tyszka, Linda J. Richards, Pratik Mukherjee, and Elliott H. Sherr. 2007. "Agenesis of the Corpus Callosum: Genetic, Developmental and Functional Aspects of Connectivity." Nature Reviews. Neuroscience 8 (4): 287–99.
Magnetic Resonance Microscopy
- Park, Soyoung, J. Michael Tyszka, and John M. Allman. 2012. "The Claustrum and Insula in Microcebus Murinus: A High Resolution Diffusion Imaging Study." Frontiers in Neuroanatomy 6 (June): 21.
- Demyanenko, Andrey V., Lin Zhao, Yun Kee, Shuyi Nie, Scott E. Fraser, and J. Michael Tyszka. 2009. "A Uniplanar Three-Axis Gradient Set for in Vivo Magnetic Resonance Microscopy." Journal of Magnetic Resonance 200 (1): 38–48.
- Tyszka, J. Michael, Scott E. Fraser, and Russell E. Jacobs. 2005. "Magnetic Resonance Microscopy: Recent Advances and Applications." Current Opinion in Biotechnology 16 (1): 93–99.
- Tyszka, Julian Michael, Andrey V. Demyanenko, Yun Kee, and Scott E. Fraser. 2009. Magnetic resonance stage microscope. USPTO 7633295. US Patent, filed April 24, 2008, and issued December 15, 2009.
- Tyszka, Julian Michael, Changjun Yu, Daniel Schwartz, Ilene Sugino, and Scott E. Fraser. 2012. Methods and devices for measuring diffusion by magnetic resonance imaging. USPTO 8241842. US Patent, issued August 14, 2012.